Sunday, July 17, 2005

Some new songs to listen for!

Just so you think the news isn't all bad, some new songs in the works, and you'll hear them at the up-coming gig at the Blue Lamp. My good friend Blue Lisa gave me a much needed kick in the pants, and I'm back to work writing songs and (as you can tell from some earlier posts) getting them recorded as well.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I need to mix the Atomic Mama show. I know. I'm working on it.

Here's what's interesting- There's some interesting blues songs happeing, but also a tango or two, some old country, a little jazz. Not sure where this stuff is coming frm but I'm putting it down on paper. The good stuff will go on tape too..

OK, enough for today. Too nice to be inside here, so I'm going to finish the wiring as best I can and then hit the beach. You heard that right- hit the beach right here in bonnie Scotland....

Peace.