Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Contrary to public belief, I'm alive....

Well, I'd planned on being in Anchorage this past weekend. Most of you may know by now that I didn't make it as planned. Thanks for your expressions of concern, here's what was going on.

Although these plans were made months in advance, my wifes employer needed here in London. That in itself isn't that bad, but with young kids 'someone' needs to be there to look after them. Hey, music is important but when you get right down to it my kids are more important. So, I had to cancel about 2 weeks ago. It sounds like the papers either didn't get the word or couldn't be bothered changing their ads. It's the first gig I've missed in years. Hopefully it will be the last for a bit. My humble apologies for the confusion. I never would have chosen things to work out the way they did.

As a consolation, I'll be there without fail for the benefit on November 11th. In fact, tickets for the show are about to go on sale. I'm going to see if we can get Studio 68 on the 12th for a jam and a chance to get together.

Be well, see some of you soon!