Thursday, March 09, 2006

Anchorage CD Release Party details

Man, I can't wait!

Monday, April 3rd I'll be at Blues Central in Anchorage for a CD release party. Liz Dahl has graciously allowed us to bring the band in for one night only to celebrate the release of our new disk. It's the one and only one gig in Alaska for a long time. We'll start at 8 and go till late. Send me an email if you can make it and would like to sit in!

It's especially cool because John Clark, my long time drummer and best friend, is getting married that weekend. Bob Parsons is playing the music and yours truly is performing the ceremony. John's future wife is a wonderful woman, and is kind enough to let me borrow him for a few hours to play music. So all the stars have aligned for this one, how could anyone have an excuse to stay home? If you can get there we really hope to see you, so we can catch up!

Peace all. Life is good.