Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bonanza Thanks!

I've heard that there was some negative feedback about the way the bonanza had run. so, I'm on my soapbox now....

To Bob Telford, Hennie, Kat and the rest of the organizing committee, you did an excellent job- thanks so much for all you did for my band and for Lisa Monroe, to make us feel so welcome (again, in fact). It's always an honor to be with you all in Dundee, and I know all the hard work that goes into this every year. It's a thankless job, and it's amazing how you handle a weekend of crisis management with such style.

And to Leon and the gang at Stachmoe's, everyone at the Marquee Club, and all my friends that packed into tight spaces to listen to us play, without you all this wouldn'tbe any fun- you're really the heart of why this is such a great event!

See everyone next year!