Friday, August 11, 2006

Estonia or bust

Hey gang- on my way to Tallinn for Augustibluus. Sitting in Heathrow right now waiting for my flight in the wake of yesterday's massive terrorist scare and arrests.

So far everything is running on time and seems quite. The airport is pretty deserted, about 25% of the people I'd expect- normally I never get a seat here to wait for the plane, but today I could sleep comfortably on a couple of different benches. So, I think everything will be ok, and if I make it tonight along with my guitars then everything will be really good.

And if I miss my flight I'm going to hop the high-speed ferry from Helsinki!

So, with a little luck this time tomorrow we'll be tuning up for a set of country blues, and dragging Andres Roots (among other) up to play.

See y'all tomorrow.