Sunday, July 31, 2005

James Talley and Blues for My Brother

Just a quick heads up that we've added a second headliner to the Blues for My Brother show on November 11 in Anchorage. James Talley, a monster musician and songwriter, will be joining us adding a real special acoustic element to the show. To learn more about him, click here. What can I say, I'm thrilled that we've got *another* musician of his caliber being part of the show. Special thanks to Mike McCormick of Whistling Swan Productions in Anchorage for making it happen.

If you missed it a few posts ago, Otto 'Ottomatic Slim' Lenz, an old friend from the East Coast will be the other headliner. Otto's the best harmonica player I know, period. And the back-up band rocks. If that wasn't enough, Big Robert T will be there. Only one member of the Alaska class of 2005 that we still need to get a thumbs up from and that's Joey Fender. Joey, if you're reading this shoot me an email because it's not a party with out you!

The final line-up should be posted later this week, just trying to coordinate some details (and some of you are hard to reach). I'll post the line-up and the poster art here when I get it all together. In the meantime, keep watching this space because it's going to be a great show.