Saturday, February 25, 2006

CD Release after-math

Man, a great time was had by all last night! First off, a big thanks to Chris Simmonds for organizing the gig and for all he doesto suport live music in Aberdeen. He's the unsung hero in all of this!

Now, it was great to see all of you, it seemed like it's been a long time since we were last at the Blue Lamp. Thanks to Dave Amos, Mario, Eric Scott, Doogie, Anna, Sandy Mathers, Bill Moodie, Iain, and everyone else that I'm missing in my sleep-depriveds state for being there to support us and the new CD.

If you missed it last night, you missed a great party. They loved the CD and most everyone walked away with a copy AND a copy of my old 'Live' CD that we gave away as a thank you.

Next stop is Hogs Head on Saturday, and then the Globe on Friday next week. In the meantime, I have to pass my drivers test.....

Be well! See you soon. We're back in action in a big way not that all the back-office work is finished. Phew.