Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back into the swing of posting

Sorry, gang, haven't been posting much lately. It's been a busy time here, but theres some interesting changes coming. First, we're adding an extra player to the band. Specific details later so I don't spoil the surprise, but I want to bring another cat on board to play guitar so I can play more harp and pedal steel. Also, most of my original songs really need a second guitar player to fill them out. If all goes well, our first gig as a 4 piece will be in late April at the Blue Lamp on a Sunday afternoon.

In other news I'm picking up the live CD master next week, so it'll be off to be manufactured when I get back.

Fnally, Lisa Monroe will be here in July, and I'm working to set up a few gigs with her. She's a great singer in the Lou-Ann Barton school. Stay tuned for more details.

See some of you in a day or so, the rest I hope to cross paths with at a gig real soon!