Monday, March 07, 2005

CD Release Party!

Well, one last gig to mark on your calendar- we’re having out CD release party at Studio 68 on Saturday, March 26th at 8 pm. Joel Lockman, John Clark and I spent a solid week in the studio working on a hybrid of old-school blues and a 21st century punk attitude. We’re really excited about the results. So, join us for a night of merry-making and mayhem!

 

I’ll open the show with some solo delta blues, and then we’ll play an acoustic set as a band. This’ll gradually get louder and crazier as we go electric and bring up lots of friends and special guests. Oh, we’re recording this for posterity as well!

 

This is, however, the last gig for us till November (when we once again bring you ‘Blues for my Brother’). If I don’t see you, be well and take care of each other till I get back, ok? I’