Monday, March 21, 2005

Repairs, repairs, repairs

Man, I'll tell you one thing that is freaking me out about moving is that it seems like everything needs to be fixed before I go. We only blew up or set fire to 4 amps while we were recording last month, and I've finally got all that squared away. But, on top of all the things I need to do to get my family moved (which is the important thing right now) I realize that I'm not going to have access to most of my tools and I've got all this broken crap. Talk about a senseless crisis, but a crisis it is- I've got an old Supro double-necked lapsteel that needs a new pickup, my Strat is falling apart, my Silvertone needs a new input jack, blah blah blah.

The lesson here is not to play so hard, I suppose, but where is the fun in that? So, we're packing tools too. Grrrr.