Monday, March 28, 2005

Over and out from here.....

Look out world, I'm signing off from my Alaska home. The next transmission will be from the other side of the Atlantic!

Thanks to all of you that came to the last Thursday night jam. It was great to see all off you one last time and make some music together. And having Lindy Raines there to play as well was over the top. Jusst think, all of my favorite players in one room. It was a greate send off, thanks so much.

And, those of you that were there got to see my younger son Toph take the stage and play the conga drums. He was great, totally into it, making rock star faces and doing lots of flashy tricks on the drums. By the end of the night I had 2 of my boys on stage, surrounded by Todd Glazer (harp), Lindy Raines (guitar), Gary Lamar (guitar, John Clark (drums) and Joel Lockman (bass).



See you all in November for the next Blues for my Brother benefit!