Friday, October 14, 2005

Live at the Lemon Tree today

Well, I was a little underwhelmed by the music today and then I listened to the cd that Craig recorded for me. Turns out it actually was pretty good, some of it is good enough to share. So, give me a bit and I'll distill some of the best songs and make them available here. Just goes to show you that you just never really know. Lot's of the credit goes to Craig, who did a really stellar job on the sound today, dealing with that cantankerous national guitar of mine is an art. Hopefully he'll be the soundguy at my next gig there on November 25th.

As always, it was great to see so many of you, including Sandy Mathers and the contingent from ConocoPhillips- Eithne, Allen, Hugh and Carol. Thanks for coming today, hope to see more of you!

OK, back to work on the recordings. Needed to pop up for a bit and let you know what was going on!