Saturday, September 08, 2007

As if we didn't have enough wrong in the world...



Southwest Airlines has declared war on attractive women passengers. Here's a picture of Kyla ebbert, dressed EXACTLY the way she was dressed the day Southwest Airlines attempted to get her off a flight because f the way she was dressed. They don't seem too worried about beating the living crap out of my luggage, or on-time departures. They don't seem to care about much these days. But they did make a mess of poor Kyla's trip.

For my money, she doesn't dress any differently than any college girl or young woman travelling on other airlines. Hang your head in shame, Southwest. Worry about getting your planes out of the gate on-time and getting my suitcases to me and having your gate-agents behave like members of the human race.

Until then, I'm not flying with you guys anymore. Take that!