Tuesday, May 29, 2007




For no other reason than we need a photo here for a change. Too many words.


On of my favorite festivals of all time is the Talkeetna Blue Grass festival, a weekend in the mud camping hippy style, with basically non-stop music. About time for this one back home too. And just so we have a photo, here's one I found while cleaning up my computer- this one is me and my buddy John on-stage in Talkeetna at the Bluegrass Festival.

It's a great festival. And the best part is that there's a musicians camping area behind the stage where everyone hangs out (families too) for the weekend. It's a big communal bar-b-que and always a great chance to meet up with old friends, have a jam in the parking lot and a few beers.

Our last time there we closed the festival with a 1 am time slot. From that slot, we hold the record for noise complaints- 11 MILES away. Great combination of athmospheric conditions and a really honkng PA. It wasn't just me.

Ok, here's a shout out to all the friends back home- see you all in November for the benefit, OK?