Thursday, June 07, 2007

Seasick Steve?

TIme for some blues, this one will change your life. Thank the maker for YouTube.

Click here, and thank me later.

No really. This is a blues blog, and we haven't been talking about the music enough lately. So, trust me and head over to youtube and check this link out. I wouldn't waste your time and mine putting this here if it was crap. Come on, do you have any idea how long my honey-do list is? I'm lucky to get time to be on the computer at all, as long as my chore list is around the house these days.

So click the link.

And as an update: My amp is still trashed from the flood, I'm still recording, The band is playing next week at the Tunnels in Aberdeen and the Dundee Blues Bonanza is right around the corner.

Phew. All's well with the world. So see? You can click the link.